END Insincerity

Is it good to be alone? Maybe not so much. However, being alone I achieved a physique and conditioning of my personal best. Unfortunately, it seems that nobody was really going to see my athletic potential - I had to see it myself. So what happened when I grew distant from "home?" My discipline and natural ability became free. In "guidance for your life" I talk about being alone and self-empowerment (blog).  

In a distant and somewhat unpleasant place - where people can be as nasty and brutal as the weather, there may have been nobody to care or help, but at least there's been nobody to drag me down. Insincerity is a problem that continues on, sometimes unnoticed. If I could live in a world and home environment where people would be in no way insincere, that would be nice.  

Comments

Popular Posts